Open Inventor 4.0 Plugin for Qt Designer

Open Inventor 4.0 Plugin for Qt Designer

Post by Marcus Sinderma » Thu, 05 Jun 2003 20:54:07

Hi!

I'd like to use Open Inventor 4.0 with Qt Designer. For Open Inventor
3.1 TGS provided a plugin for the Designer. But there is no plugin for
the new SoQt classes in Open Inventor 4.0.
So if anybody has written a plugin for the new classes or knows where
I can get it, please let me know.

Thanks.

Bye Marcus

Post by Mike He » Fri, 06 Jun 2003 21:26:37

> I'd like to use Open Inventor 4.0 with Qt Designer. For Open Inventor
> 3.1 TGS provided a plugin for the Designer. But there is no plugin for
> the new SoQt classes in Open Inventor 4.0.
> So if anybody has written a plugin for the new classes or knows where
> I can get it, please let me know.

Sorry, we ran out of time to get that into the 4.0 release,
but we are working on it and it will be posted as an update
on the ftp site soon.

-Mike
 TGS Inc, http://www.tgs.com

1. open inventor & Qt

hi folks,

I'm sorry if this is off-topic but I'm certain you guys know something
about this :)
I'm just new to all the OpenGL stuff, but I consider both Open Inventor
and Qt to be quite nice. So my question is: Is it possible to display
open inventor scenes in a Qt widget (such that it looks 'cute', you know
:))? If so, would someone please be so kind as to give a short example
how to do it?

Thx in advance

        Till

2. GNU C++ and Inventor

3. Open Inventor 4.0

4. Forcing harware acceleration

5. Open Inventor 4.0 Beta1

6. lofts_path_easy question

7. Open Inventor 4.0

8. Job offer: Research Assistant, Visualization, German University

9. Open Inventor 4.0 Beta1

10. FS: Hash 4.0, Ray Dream Designer 4.0

11. Conversion from Inventor to Open Inventor: Node Kits

12. Open Inventor and Open GL