NEW!!! free.it.comp.software.inventor

Post by RoboRobby *[°.°] » Wed, 07 May 2003 16:21:52

subj

1. new comp.art req: software

        I am very new to computer art, and I just started by scanning some
pictures I'd drawn and painted and I wanted to edit them.
        I'm looking for an editor I can download that can reduce the file size
without making the picture look horrible (I'm hoping I can use this with some
photographs too) and also something I can use to manually edit the lines and
stuff so I can actually change what the picture looks like.

Thank you kindly,
   laura the lightbulb girl

        NO SPAMS!!

2. GL Cutoff Distance?

3. comp.graphics.algorithms comp.graphics.animation comp.graphics.opengl comp.graphics.visualization comp.sys.sgi.graphics

4. Tutorials

5. new free imaging software

6. Hypervoxel alpha channels...transparency???

7. Best New Retail Software almost Free!!!

8. Missing files while they're there? Here's what I did!

9. New free EEG software

10. new free imaging software