Has anyone got inventor compiled under Redhat 8.0?

Has anyone got inventor compiled under Redhat 8.0?

Post by viral test » Mon, 07 Apr 2003 10:01:11

Has anyone got inventor compiled under Redhat 8.0? I am very curious to see
if this can be done.

Sam.

1. Redhat 8.0: perl-gtk does not compile!

I have tried to compile the perl gtk module, but it fails when I type "make":

gcc: xs/GtkMenuBar.o: No such file or directory
gcc: xs/GtkCheckMenuItem.o: No such file or directory
gcc: xs/Gtk-1.2.o: No such file or directory
gcc: xs/GtkMenuItem.o: No such file or directory
[... bunch of other files in the directory xs missing ...]

What can I do? My installation is Perl v5.8.0 built for i386-linux-thread-multi (so I can't use the rpm which is for 5.6). Gtk:

gtk-engines-0.11-13
gtk2-devel-2.0.6-8
gtk+-1.2.10-22
gtkhtml2-2.0.1-2
mtr-gtk-0.49-7
usermode-gtk-1.63-1
gtkhtml-devel-1.0.4-3
perl-GTK-0.7002-8mdk
gtk+-devel-1.2.10-22
gtk2-2.0.6-8
authconfig-gtk-4.2.12-3
gtk2-engines-1.9.0-4
gtkhtml-1.0.4-3

I have also PDL and gimp. So, what's still missing? (With SuSE8.0, there was NO problem, as usual, it's always the crappy redhat distribution)

Thanks! Andi

2. Freehand Importing...

3. anyone having 8.0 problems?

4. vinyl lettering device needed

5. anyone gotten QD3D RAVE to compile and run?

6. converting EPS files

7. compile glut on redhat

8. GIMP/Redhat compile problem

9. Gimp compiling fun - RedHat 6.1

10. Inventor on Redhat 9

11. ANNOUNCE: Open Inventor for RedHat Linux

12. Cannot compile Mesa 4.0.4 in RH Linux 8.0