Graphic Designers wanted

Post by Barbara Erric » Tue, 23 Sep 1997 04:00:00

I am looking for graphic designers who would like to work either part time
or *.

I am in the process of putting up a bulletin board database at my website
http://www.veryComputer.com/.  This database will have names of graphic designers
who have created sites, what their skills are and where you can view their
sites.

Clients who are in the market to have a website created, can view this
database and select what style they like in the graphic designers listed.
We in turn, will contact you to create their master piece and get paid on
commission.

Send me your name, e-mail, credentials, qualifications and URL to view, and
I will put you into our database.

What have you got to lose?  If your unemployed or working, you could be
designing web pages in your spare time or full time.  What ever the case
may be.

Looking forward to hearing from ALL of you.

Sincerely,
Barbara Errico

Graphic Designers wanted

Post by Bayu Santik » Sun, 09 Nov 1997 04:00:00

Hi Barbara, nice to meet you here ...

I am a computer graphic designer and I am interesting to join your web
site, so here is my details:

Name: Bayu 'T-Shirt' Santiko

Office: Bina Nusantara University
Title: Web Designer
Note: Should you have some other questions, please feel free to contact me
via my mailbox.

See ya soon ...

Bayu 'T-Shirt' Santiko

| I am looking for graphic designers who would like to work either part
time
| or *.
|
| I am in the process of putting up a bulletin board database at my website
| http://www.veryComputer.com/.  This database will have names of graphic designers
| who have created sites, what their skills are and where you can view
their
| sites.
|
| Clients who are in the market to have a website created, can view this
| database and select what style they like in the graphic designers listed.

| We in turn, will contact you to create their master piece and get paid on
| commission.
|
| Send me your name, e-mail, credentials, qualifications and URL to view,
and
| I will put you into our database.
|
| What have you got to lose?  If your unemployed or working, you could be
| designing web pages in your spare time or full time.  What ever the case
| may be.
|
| Looking forward to hearing from ALL of you.
|
| Sincerely,
| Barbara Errico

1. WANTED: GRAPHIC DESIGNERS (WANTED)

Binary Vision, a leading Web and CD design studio, is looking for
talented graphic designers to work on a freelance basis on various
prestigious Web and CD-Rom  projects.
Work would mostly be in Photoshop, Illustrator and Lightwave.

Examples of recent clients:

Health Education Authority
Post Office
Astra Zeneca (Pharmaceuticals)
Oxford Psychologists Press
Reed Personnel etc.

Please send details with any relevant Urls and portfolio information to

www.binaryvision.com

2. Kiska-Blitz "The Mother of all Models"

3. INFO WANTED on PIC file format...

4. Graphic Designers Wanted

5. DWG CIRCLE BECOMES POLYGON IN MAX!!!!!!!!!!

6. Graphic Designer Wanted

7. Bilinear Patch Mesh -> Polygons

8. Graphic designers Wanted

9. graphic designer wanted

10. Graphic Designer Wanted to Redesign Jazz Homepage Banner

11. Senior Graphic Designer Wanted -- Downtown Toronto