q: registering child draggers

Post by philippe Carre » Mon, 13 Jan 1997 04:00:00

Quote:> ive a compound dragger, and id like one of the sub-draggers movements
> not to be reflected in the coumpound dragger as a whole.  _inventor toolmaker_
> suggests instead of registerChildDragger() to use
> registerChildDraggerCallbacksOnly(), however when i compile, cc tells me
> that there is indeed no such identifier...any suggestions as to what im
> overlooking? is there a header file i dont know about, or what?

> please email any responses...thanks!!

Try registerChildDraggerMovingIndependently() if my memory
doesn't fail. Or look in SoDragger.h

1. q: registering child draggers

allo, all...
ive a compound dragger, and id like one of the sub-draggers movements
not to be reflected in the coumpound dragger as a whole.  _inventor toolmaker_
suggests instead of registerChildDragger() to use
registerChildDraggerCallbacksOnly(), however when i compile, cc tells me
that there is indeed no such identifier...any suggestions as to what im
overlooking? is there a header file i dont know about, or what?

please email any responses...thanks!!

have fun
dongoodman

--

     |`time is an illusion.                              pobox 2516|  | () |
     |lunchtime doubly so.'              mississippi state ms 39762|  | /\ |
     |ford prefect-------------------------------------------------%

2. Nebula trace?

3. child to child

4. where do I find "render" filer?

5. new Draggers

6. quaternian conversion

7. Non mouse-controlled Draggers

8. chamfer with max?

9. Problem with Draggers with IRIX 5.3

10. Erratic behaviour using plane projector and draggers

11. Inventor: Subclassing off non-abstract draggers

12. problem with openinventor draggers

13. Need help on rotate dragger