Cosmo3d/OpenInventor

Post by Dan Gou » Wed, 14 Aug 1996 04:00:00

I came in late to the OI users' group at SIGGRAPH.  What exactly
is Cosmo3D doing to inventor.  As I understand it, it will be Inventor
with VRML2.0 and some Performer features integrated, but there will
no longer be left-to-right scene graph traversal.  It does worry me that
just as Inventor is becoming more widely used that SGI is abandoning it.
Will Cosmo3D be available to all the 3rd party companies that are necessary
for it to become universal across all platforms?

Dan

1. gloria III + optimizer (and cosmo3d)

hi,
it seems elsa's gfxboard don't handle textures within optimizer in a
nice way. In a sample prog, my 3d model is only mapped with the last
loaded texture while when using other boards the model is mapped with
ALL his textures. does someone have any idea why? (bios and drivers are
the latest ones)
thanks.
regards,
thomas

2. messy scanned image

3. Cosmo3D: Using csTransformEng3f?

4. Tutorials

5. Cosmo3D for ALPHA ?

6. Need ideas for assembly line motion.

7. Cosmo3D on NT wants OpenGL.dll and not OpenGL32.dll

8. Correction to PLTLIB.a

9. OpenGL Optimizer/Cosmo3D Problem: csSprite

10. vrml2(wrl) to optimizer/cosmo3d(csb)

11. ogldebug(32) with Cosmo3D

12. Cosmo3D, Optimizer, and .csb files

13. Cosmo3D and VRML2.0