Reordering of Inventor tree ?

Post by D J Densl » Tue, 07 Jan 1997 04:00:00

I'm writing an application which uses a human figure model. This is
constructed of cylinders, spheres with translations and rotations
applied. For most purposes the root is needed at the based of the spine,
but in other cases it is useful if the root is moved without affecting
the overall shape of the figure. For instance when walking the root
effectively shifts between left and right ankles.

Whats the best way to do this in Inventor? Considering it has predefined
functions for accumulating transformation matrices I thought this would
help. Has anyone done something similar who could help me?

Thanks,

Dan
---

University of Bath