Ulead Vasst Tour Details: Atlanta, Washington D.C., New York City

Ulead Vasst Tour Details: Atlanta, Washington D.C., New York City

Post by Jerry Jon » Wed, 28 May 2003 06:12:34



Sign up for the amazing ULEAD V.A.S.S.T. training tour!

http://www.ulead.com/vasst/citylist.htm

Douglas Spotted Eagle offers superb training for *pros* in Atlanta,
Washington, D.C., and New York City on June 4th, June 6th, and June
9th, respectively.

Jerry Jones
http://www.jonesgroup.net

 
 
 

Ulead Vasst Tour Details: Atlanta, Washington D.C., New York City

Post by Cory » Wed, 28 May 2003 06:51:40


Jerry, I don't mean to be rude, but could your affiliate position (or
whatever your relationship with Ulead is) be borderlining spam when you post
stuff like this??

--
Cory Watilo
www.watilo.com
www.soundlightproductions.net


Quote:> Sign up for the amazing ULEAD V.A.S.S.T. training tour!

> http://www.ulead.com/vasst/citylist.htm

> Douglas Spotted Eagle offers superb training for *pros* in Atlanta,
> Washington, D.C., and New York City on June 4th, June 6th, and June
> 9th, respectively.

> Jerry Jones
> http://www.jonesgroup.net


 
 
 

Ulead Vasst Tour Details: Atlanta, Washington D.C., New York City

Post by MD Vi » Wed, 28 May 2003 07:20:12


Are you implying that this post is simply a 'shill' for Ulead.  Shame on
you!  Do a search of Usenet for Jerry, you will find only posts extolling
Ulead.  Bye the way, isn't Douglas Spotted Eagle a died-in-the-wool Vegas
supporter? (See his Sundance Media home page & DMN forum's). Not to say that
like all of us, he won't turn down a good paying gig.

JTH

Quote:> Sign up for the amazing ULEAD V.A.S.S.T. training tour!

> http://www.ulead.com/vasst/citylist.htm

> Douglas Spotted Eagle offers superb training for *pros* in Atlanta,
> Washington, D.C., and New York City on June 4th, June 6th, and June
> 9th, respectively.

> Jerry Jones
> http://www.jonesgroup.net

 
 
 

Ulead Vasst Tour Details: Atlanta, Washington D.C., New York City

Post by Joe Sache » Wed, 28 May 2003 08:30:38



> Are you implying that this post is simply a 'shill' for Ulead.  Shame on
> you!  Do a search of Usenet for Jerry, you will find only posts extolling
> Ulead.  Bye the way, isn't Douglas Spotted Eagle a died-in-the-wool Vegas
> supporter? (See his Sundance Media home page & DMN forum's). Not to say
that
> like all of us, he won't turn down a good paying gig.

Spot uses all kinds of tool, he just seems to prefer Vegas.  In reality, 90%
or better of what you can do in one NLE can be done in another.  Some of the
main differences are workflow and ease of use.  One of the reasons I respect
Spot's opinion so much is his vast experience in all the tools he has used.

--
Joe Sacher
Indianapolis, IN
http://joesacher.com

 
 
 

Ulead Vasst Tour Details: Atlanta, Washington D.C., New York City

Post by MD Vi » Wed, 28 May 2003 11:05:56


Ditto that.  I meant no disrespect to DSE, who'se post's and contribution to
digital imaging is without question.

JTH


> > Are you implying that this post is simply a 'shill' for Ulead.  Shame on
> > you!  Do a search of Usenet for Jerry, you will find only posts
extolling
> > Ulead.  Bye the way, isn't Douglas Spotted Eagle a died-in-the-wool
Vegas
> > supporter? (See his Sundance Media home page & DMN forum's). Not to say
> that
> > like all of us, he won't turn down a good paying gig.

> Spot uses all kinds of tool, he just seems to prefer Vegas.  In reality,
90%
> or better of what you can do in one NLE can be done in another.  Some of
the
> main differences are workflow and ease of use.  One of the reasons I
respect
> Spot's opinion so much is his vast experience in all the tools he has
used.

> --
> Joe Sacher
> Indianapolis, IN
> http://joesacher.com

 
 
 

Ulead Vasst Tour Details: Atlanta, Washington D.C., New York City

Post by Jerry Jon » Wed, 28 May 2003 12:28:44



> Do a search of Usenet for Jerry, you will find only posts extolling
> Ulead.

Actually, I'm also a fan of Panasonic.

Panasonic often produces hardware that is almost as cool as ULEAD
software.

By the way, Ulead MEDIASTUDIO PRO supports DVD-VR - very nice for
working with DVD discs recorded on Panasonic stand alone DVD
player/recorders and the new Hitachi *pro* DVD-RAM ENG camera:

http://www.hdal.com/products/products.ihtml?step=3&pid=1066&parent=51

I've tested this ULEAD software functionality and it works like a
charm.

Jerry Jones
http://www.jonesgroup.net

 
 
 

Ulead Vasst Tour Details: Atlanta, Washington D.C., New York City

Post by Gary Eickmeie » Thu, 29 May 2003 09:50:37



> Actually, I'm also a fan of Panasonic.

> Panasonic often produces hardware that is almost as cool as ULEAD
> software.

> By the way, Ulead MEDIASTUDIO PRO supports DVD-VR - very nice for
> working with DVD discs recorded on Panasonic stand alone DVD
> player/recorders and the new Hitachi *pro* DVD-RAM ENG camera:

> http://www.hdal.com/products/products.ihtml?step=3&pid=1066&parent=51

> I've tested this ULEAD software functionality and it works like a
> charm.

Great, but did you tell them that the VASST tour costs $200 admission?

Gary Eickmeier

 
 
 

1. - EW-DC.JPG (0/1) Washington DC city model rendering

Washington DC city model rendering

-------------------------------
These city models were done by:
Earthwatch Communications Inc.
Minneapolis, MN
612-476-9005

We are the creaters of the largest collection of 3D city models in the
world.  We currently have about 25 models and are continually adding to
our list.  All models have been created by our company, from start to
finish.  

These models are licensed to multimedia companies, architecture firms,
city governments, game developers, web authoring companies........  Please
call us for further info or e-mial us.

City model of Detroit inprogress.

EarthWatch City model list:
-----------------------------
New York
Los Angeles-To be texture mapped
Chicago
Minneapolis-Texture Mapped
Boston
Philadelphia
Pittsburg
San Diego
San Antonio
Cincinanati
Baltimore
Oklahoma City
Rochester
Jacksonville
Des Moines
Memphis
Grand Rapids
Denver
Baltimore
Las Vegas
Atlanta-Texture Mapped
Washington DC-Texture Mapped
Mexico City: international
Buenos Aires: international
Caracas: international

--
Cats aren't just for guitar strings anymore!!

2. Selecting data to plot inside gnuplot...

3. - EW-DC.JPG (0/1) Washington DC city model rendering-KEEP POSTING BINARIES

4. Marvel, 3d fx, glide.dll...

5. - EW-DC.JPG (1/1) Washington DC city model rendering

6. Loading large ( > 30 MB) Bitmaps

7. - EW-DC.JPG (0/1) Washington DC city model rendering

8. Help, Clouds/Nebulas?

9. - EW-DC.JPG (0/1) Washington DC city model rendering-KEEP POSTING BINARIES

10. - EW-DC.JPG (1/1) Washington DC city model rendering

11. - EW-DC.JPG (0/1) Washington DC city model rendering

12. - EW-DC.JPG (1/1) Washington DC city model rendering

13. Ulead V.A.S.S.T. Tour 2003