WMV files in MSP6.5

Post by Larry Tuf » Tue, 13 May 2003 04:10:05

Having trouble using WMV files in MSP6.51a. It won't import them directly
and when I try to convert them to another format (e.g. AVI) using the
Convert command it churns away and creates a large file that is nothing more
than a brief flash and then black for the duration. Is there a patch for
this, is it with WMV9 only, will I have to use third party software to do
the conversion?

Larry

WMV files in MSP6.5

Post by Jerry Jon » Sat, 17 May 2003 08:35:38

I just tested with MEDIASTUDIO PRO 7.0 and the import was successful
as was the conversion to .avi.

Have you registered your software?

If so, you might consider logging in to the Ulead Web site and
reporting this via the official tech support form.

http://www.ulead.com/tech/Suppform.htm

Jerry Jones
http://www.jonesgroup.net

1. WMV files

I'm running MacOS 9.1
I got a *.wmv file.
Tried the latest Windows Media Player (7.1, downloaded today).
I get sound, but just black picture.
Am I out of luck?
Are there any Mac conversion tools from wmv to something else?
Any other solutions?
Someday I'll get a Mac that can run OS X, but not yet...

2. web page designers...please help

3. A/V Desynchronization w/WMV files in VS7

4. Gnuplot...

5. Image is black when I import a mpg2 file into MSP6.5

6. Colour Transform for Red/Green Colour Blindness

7. Multiple file playback error in MSP6.0

8. Help - Dell p4 w/1GB Ram, 80GB HDD Running Win2k + 512MB tiff Image = Not enough RAM??

9. MSP6.0 AVI Files issues

10. MSP6 video file creation

11. QuickTime Vs RealVideo Vs WMV

12. WMV with DXVA