new online magazine - check it out / also writers wanted

new online magazine - check it out / also writers wanted

Post by Opus (:> » Sat, 09 Jan 1999 04:00:00

HEY....  It's called spamming.

--

Opus (:>
http://www.veryComputer.com/~fizzy/dlan.html

"Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity."

1. Artists & writers needed for new online magazine

Hi all,

Infinity Online, a monthly webzine dedicated to science fiction, fantasy,
horror and games, is seeking writers and artists. We need both fiction
and non-fiction writers, and computer artists of all kinds. We are highly
interested in comics both humorous and heroic.

We are not currently paying for submissions, but hope to begin paying
within a month or two (depending upon advertising sales).

If you are interested drop by http://www.infinity.america.net and take a

Thanks much!
Jeff Ammons
Editor
Infinity Online
http://www.infinity.america.net

2. The OpenGL projection matrix...purpose...

3. Object Magazine Online - New June Issue - FREE NEW ONLINE WEB JOURNAL

4. Image Processing

5. Artists and writers needed for online magazine

6. FBM, latest fuzzybitmap???

7. New Online Magazine For Lightwave/Toaster/Flyer Users!!

8. Simple 3D Modeller/Animator???

9. New Online Magazine For LightWave/Toaster/Flyer Users!!

10. Object Magazine Online - ANNOUNCEMENT/CALL FOR PAPERS- Free New Journal