Ulead DVD MovieFactory & DirectX

Post by Dave » Sat, 04 May 2002 22:14:04

I am using Windows 98SE.

How can I install Ulead's DVD-MovieFactory
WITHOUT it automatically upgrading MS-DirectX?

Dave..

Ulead DVD MovieFactory & DirectX

Post by Dave » Tue, 07 May 2002 04:11:56

I take it this is unfixable.

Crappy, missbehaved software!

Quote:> I am using Windows 98SE.

> How can I install Ulead's DVD-MovieFactory
> WITHOUT it automatically upgrading MS-DirectX?

> Dave..

1. Ulead DVD MovieFactory 2 - more problems

So now I thought: I'm going to capture my video to high quality AVI files
and import them to MovieFactory for making a DVD... but when I choose 'Add
video' I get the following frustrating message: "capture.00.avi is not
accessible". Now what does THIS mean? (I could open and process the same
file WITHOUT problems in VS6).

|\  /|

 \../
  \/os

2. Graphic artist wanted for real-time strategy game...

3. Ulead DVD MovieFactory video capture settings with ATI Radeon 7200

4. circular mosaic filter?

5. Ulead DVD MovieFactory long files

6. Lines and Icons....HELP

7. Utility to help pick chapter thumbnails in Ulead DVD MovieFactory

8. ulead dvd moviefactory svcd

9. DVD Moviefactory 2, capture PAL DVD??

10. Canopus & ULEAD Strike DVD Bundle Deal

11. Ulead MEDIASTUDIO PRO 7 Can Edit DVD-VR Video Recorded On DVD-RAM

12. Ulead DVD Movie Factory II Video ToolBox Version Edits DVD-RAM