PUBLISH Magazine review of PI 4

Post by Scott Smi » Wed, 22 Apr 1998 04:00:00

>PI 4 is reviewed in the May 1998 edition of Publish magazine.  Although it
>contained some inaccuracies, it was generally a very good review.  My favorite
>part (I may not have gotten this quote verbatim but it's close):  "PhotoImpact
>is fast becoming to online graphics what PhotoShop is to print graphics.".

I will certainly agree with that statement. I use Photoshop and Illustrator for
most of my normal design work, but PhotoImpact 4 is easily the best Web
imaging program for Windows I have used, or seen so far, IMO.

* Scott Smith - Designer / Developer / Consultant
*
* Graphics Software - http://graphicssoft.miningco.com
* GRAPHIX! News - http://www.wwwebworld.com/graphix.html
* WWWeb World Consulting - http://www.wwwebworld.com

1. PUBLISH Magazine review of PI 4

I will certainly agree with that statement. I use Photoshop and Illustrator for
most of my normal design work, but PhotoImpact 4 is easily the best Web
imaging program for Windows I have used, or seen so far, IMO.

* Scott Smith - Designer / Developer / Consultant
*
* Graphics Software - http://graphicssoft.miningco.com
* GRAPHIX! News - http://www.wwwebworld.com/graphix.html
* WWWeb World Consulting - http://www.wwwebworld.com

2. Looking for MacRenderman C Libraries

3. !!! Looking for Desktop Publishing Magazines !!!

4. .OBJ/Imagine Format and Such?

5. Desktop Publishing Magazine

6. votre avis...

7. New Article in Digital Camera Magazine about Ulead PI 4

8. New Web Site Under Construction using PI 4.2, Please Review

9. PC Magazine Reviews

10. Internet EYE Magazine exclusive review on Bryce4

11. Lightwave - Bad review in PC Magazine