Opaque titles in Mediastudio Pro 6

Post by Zen » Fri, 06 Oct 2000 09:55:45

I have abandonned the idea of getting the trial version of MSP Video Capture
to work.Unless I get a good book explaining it (does the commercial copy
come with one, or is one available somewhere else?), I'll keep my Video
Studio 4. But what is it about those titles in MSP6? They replace the video
in the background instead of being blended in the background image? Surely
there is a way...

Zen

Post by Rick Jon » Fri, 06 Oct 2000 04:00:00

> But what is it about those titles in MSP6? They replace the video
> in the background instead of being blended in the background image?
> Surely there is a way...

You have to put the title clip on an overlay track (V1, V2, etc) to get
a transparent background. Using Vb doesn't work. Also make sure you
haven't checked Opaque Background in the title settings window :)

--
Richard Jones

Check-out the MediaStudio Pro Tutorial at www.activeservice.co.uk

Opaque titles in Mediastudio Pro 6

Post by Mr » Fri, 06 Oct 2000 04:00:00

Quote:> I have abandonned the idea of getting the trial version of MSP Video
Capture
> to work.Unless I get a good book explaining it (does the commercial copy
> come with one, or is one available somewhere else?)

go here to download the manual.

http://www.ulead.com/tech/msp.htm

enjoy.

Mr

1. MediaStudio Pro 6.0

Hello,

I have some Video that I need to edit and
I am thinking of buying MediaStudio Pro 6.0.
Would you recommend this package or a different one?
What are the Pros and Cons?
Anyone know the best price I can get it for and from where?

Thanks,

Michael Temari

2. PI8 lasso problem

3. Canopus DVE, MediaStudio Pro 5.2, Houdini 3 beta

4. 2nd RFD: comp.lang.java.3d

5. New workstation spec

6. MediaStudio Pro v. Premiere

7. MediaStudio Pro 7 - Preview window quality

8. MediaStudio Pro 7 audio encode problems

9. ULEAD MediaStudio Pro 7.0 Power Patch Now Available

10. Ulead MEDIASTUDIO PRO 7.0 Generates REAL-TIME Effects with BorisFX

11. Ulead MEDIASTUDIO PRO 7.0: New Stagetools Moving Picture Plug-In