WTD : real media plug-in for media studio pro 5.2

Post by Xs4all New » Thu, 15 Jul 1999 04:00:00

WTD : real media plug-in for media studio pro 5.2

WTD : real media plug-in for media studio pro 5.2

Post by Xs4all New » Thu, 15 Jul 1999 04:00:00

WTD : real media plug-in for media studio pro 5.2

1. Audio codec for Ulead Media Studio Pro 5.2?

Hi,

I have Ulead Media Studio Pro 5.2 VE and QuickTime 6 on my PC.  Media
Studio can save .mov files with MPEG-4 or Sorenson 3 video codecs,
among others.  But the only codec option for audio is "none."  Can
somebody tell me how to add an audio codec?

E.g., if I install QT Pro?  (I bought the full Media Studio 5 on eBay,
so I'll be upgrading that soon.)

I *really* want to render the files with decent compression direct
from Media Studio--no additional encoding step.  I want to be able to
play on Mac OS X and PC.  If worst comes to worst, I will probably
have to use Cinepak .avi.  I don't want to use DivX because this is
archival footage, and I'm not sure DivX will be here to stay.

--Tom

2. comp.graphics.algorithms Frequently Asked Questions

3. Media Studio Pro 5.2

4. GETTING (GIF or JPEG) from RESOURCE FILE

5. Divx Audio Error in Media Studio Pro 5.2

6. voodoo texture sizes

7. What Devices does Media Studio Pro Control (5.2)

8. PostScript File Editing

9. Media Studio Pro 5.2 - Insufficient Memory Error

10. Media Studio Pro 5.2 Navigator play problem

11. can't install Media studio pro 5.2

12. Media Studio Pro 5.2 Audio Problem

13. Media Studio Pro 5.2 is compatible whit QT 4.x