New Article in Digital Camera Magazine about Ulead PI 4

New Article in Digital Camera Magazine about Ulead PI 4

Post by John Sebrosk » Fri, 24 Apr 1998 04:00:00

Hello All,

I just received my Australian Digital Camera Magazine (I am from the US, but
get this magazine by mail) and it has a review about Ulead PI 4. In short
they gave it a very nice review.

By the way this is a great magazine. If anyone is interested in it, email me
and I can give you more info or their email address to subscribe.

John

Post by Scott Smi » Fri, 24 Apr 1998 04:00:00

>Hello All,

>I just received my Australian Digital Camera Magazine (I am from the US, but
>get this magazine by mail) and it has a review about Ulead PI 4. In short
>they gave it a very nice review.

>By the way this is a great magazine. If anyone is interested in it, email me
>and I can give you more info or their email address to subscribe.

Do they have a Web site with more information?

TIA

* Scott Smith - Designer / Developer / Consultant
*
* Graphics Software - http://graphicssoft.miningco.com
* GRAPHIX! News - http://www.wwwebworld.com/graphix.html
* WWWeb World Consulting - http://www.wwwebworld.com