Weird Sheen on Final Output

Post by m122 » Wed, 25 Jun 2003 22:46:06

Hello,

For some reason when I export a final file to my DV Cam using DV1
compression, I end up getting some kind of weird "sheen" on my finished
product.  The "sheen" isn't on the regular video files, just the finished
rendered DV product.  Does anyone know what this is and how to fix it?
Should I render in PAL instead of NTSC?

Weird Sheen on Final Output

Post by m122 » Wed, 25 Jun 2003 22:46:38

Quote:> Hello,

> For some reason when I export a final file to my DV Cam using DV1
> compression, I end up getting some kind of weird "sheen" on my finished
> product.  The "sheen" isn't on the regular video files, just the finished
> rendered DV product.  Does anyone know what this is and how to fix it?
> Should I render in PAL instead of NTSC?

oh and I use MSP 7

Weird Sheen on Final Output

Post by Jerry Jon » Thu, 26 Jun 2003 07:24:19

I can't reproduce the issue here.

Are you sure you haven't applied one of the video filters by accident?

Jerry Jones
http://www.jonesgroup.net

1. Weird Printer Output

Hi I am tring to print out a greyscale picture to an HP Laserjet 4L

I scanned in an image at 200 dpi greyscale and saved it as a tif file.

when I bring the picture up in photoshop the picture looks right .  when I try
to print in the printed image looks like it was put together by a bunch of lines  to make the greyscale

when  I bring up the tutorial picture portrait.jpg and convert it to greyscale. then print it
the image looks a lot better.

anyone know what I am doing wrong (the printer settings were the same both prints)

MITCH DIAMOND

2. HVS ColorGIF

3. Alpha channel weird on LW output

4. plotting a logarithmic spiral

5. *****color depth problems with AVI HIIP output, weird*****

6. AVI Graphics Format Overview

7. weird vertical bars in graphic output

8. printing GIFs on HP Paintjet

9. Final output with RenderMan

10. Video output final size-----?

11. DVD as final output questions

12. HELP: Question about final Output formats...

13. Gold Sheen Buttons here.