PI6 Install Problems?

Post by P.. » Wed, 15 Nov 2000 04:00:00

I'm interested in getting PI6 and have read a few install problems with
the trial and the full version after uninstallilng the trial. I had the
trial on mine but I never got to use it because when it opened up my
mouse had no effect on anything. I could click on the maximize box or
the close box but nothing happened. I would get an error box that said
iedit performed an illegal operation. I had to turn my computer off by
the power button to shut it down. When I got back up again and opened
the PI trial the same thing happened. As always with all new software in
a month or two an upgrade patch comes out and I'm wondering if I should
wait for some kind of a fix or is this just a very unusual glitch. Has
anyone else had or heard of any problems with the trial, upgrade or full
version?
PRI

1. PI6 install over 4.2??

I have PhotoImpact 4.2 that came with GIF Animator 3.0 and the Web
Utilities and such on my machine.  I just got PI6 w/GIF Anim 4 and am
wondering how to best install them.  Will the new program install over
the old or do I have to remove the old first?  Also, there is a Patch on
the Ulead site for PI6, is this self-installing after downloading?
Please be kind and very specific...I am old and relatively new at this.
                TIA,
                        Heirloom, old and anxious

2. deep paint 3D purchase

3. Smart Download PI6 problems.

4. To 3DJ BOBO - Sideneo2.JPG [01/01]

5. PI6 problem

6. Is it possible...?

7. PI6 selection problem

8. Problem resizing with PI6

9. My first problem with PI6

10. Bootup problem after installing Creative SB

11. Adobe Pagemaker 6.0 installing problems

12. Anyone help with my Directx install problem ?