DVD Movie Factory - Add/Edit Chapters: Insert Scenes as Chapters

DVD Movie Factory - Add/Edit Chapters: Insert Scenes as Chapters

Post by Uncle Mil » Mon, 30 Jun 2003 01:30:05

Is there a restriction with being able to use the "Insert Scenes as
Chapters" feature for Add/Edit Chapters in Ulead DVD Movie Factory? I
have two home movies I created similarily. One will have the feature
enabled (and works very slick I might add) but the other leaves the
feature disabled. Both are mpeg-2 files though their data rates differ
slightly. Both have transitions in them from initial editing. Thanks
in advance.