MSP-7

Post by Nigel Brooks 2°°3? » Tue, 17 Jun 2003 01:05:56

Using MSP-7, I've put together a video and encoded it as Mpeg2/AC3 sound for
burning to a DVD.

When I attempt to burn it as a DVD - the program initiates - DVD Movie
Factory-2 and I get an indication that AC-3 is not supported.

When I installed MSP-7 I elected to not install the included DVD-MF2 because
I already had it on my computer.

Does the  MF-2 included with the MSP-7 program support AC-3, or am I missing
something?

--
Nigel Brooks

MSP-7

Post by Jerry Jon » Wed, 18 Jun 2003 12:37:26

Yes.

The 'LE' version of DVD MovieFactory 2 that ships with MediaStudio Pro
- indeed - supports AC-3 audio.

Jerry Jones
http://www.jonesgroup.net

1. Any Avid MSP doe SGI user group?

I'm looking for Avid MSP for SGI users...Is there any?

Lars Rikart Jensen

Department of Graphical Communication
The Technical University of Denmark
2800 Lyngby
Denmark

2. julia algorithm

3. msp ?

4. MDI main form and label

5. Help on microsoft paint msp format...

6. Simulating the motion of a handheld camera

7. Microsoft Windows Paint (.MSP) format?

8. Adobe's PDF File creation service now for FREE

9. MSP format?

10. MSP 6.0 Frame Duration Problems

11. Hardware MPEG encoder for MSP-7

12. Converting Files with MSP 7

13. MSP 7.0 and audio 'shacking' problem