VS6 Won't capture audio from VHS

Post by Nick » Sat, 21 Jun 2003 01:04:13

I have a VHS I would like to make into a VCD, mpeg format. VS6 captures
video but not audio, I can see and hear both while capturing, what's up?

VS6 Won't capture audio from VHS

Post by Jerry Jon » Sun, 22 Jun 2003 08:56:47

Could you provide some details about the specific capture card you
happen to be using?

Is it an analog capture card?

Or have you dubbed the VHS material to a DV camcorder - and you are
capturing from a DV camcorder?

Jerry Jones
http://www.jonesgroup.net

VS6 Won't capture audio from VHS

Post by CarlosW » Wed, 25 Jun 2003 05:54:07

I found that during installation both MyDVD 4 and Ulead VS 6 chnaged
the sound recording setting from Line IN to something else. I changed
the setting back to Line In and it worked for me.

Good luck,
Carlos

Quote:>Could you provide some details about the specific capture card you
>happen to be using?

>Is it an analog capture card?

>Or have you dubbed the VHS material to a DV camcorder - and you are
>capturing from a DV camcorder?

>Jerry Jones
>http://www.jonesgroup.net

******