nVIDIA graphics card settings with MSP7

Post by Larr » Sun, 29 Jun 2003 10:31:53

Hi,

I have just recently upgraded my graphics card to a nVIDIA FX 5200 Ultra and
have been trying to find a site that listed recommended settings for this
GPU and for the life of me, have forgotten where.....any one out there knows
where this might be located?

I have MSP 7 installed and would really like to utilize a second monitor for
video editing.

Thanks,

Larry

1. FA: NVIDIA GeForce2 MX graphics card (1 DAY LEFT)

Interested in upgrading an older AGP-equipped Mac to today's graphics
performance?  If so, please check out my eBay auction:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1292392176

Thanks, and happy bidding!

---
Justin Morgan
Bellevue, WA

2. MRI

3. FS: NVIDIA GeForce2 MX graphics card for Mac

4. 3d Studio v.4

5. Image Quality Preview of NVIDIA Quadro2 Pro Graphics Cards

6. Importing text files in CD7???

7. 3DS MAX and nVidia RIVA TNT based graphic card PROBLEMS

8. Looking for Digimarc user

9. 16MB STB NVIDIA TNT graphics card

10. Image Quality Preview of NVIDIA Quadro2 Pro Graphics Cards

11. Graphic Card Settings & PS