Cool 3D 3.5

Post by Arthur Garci » Sun, 18 May 2003 23:41:25

I'm looking for compositions for my Cool 3D 3.5 program. The compositions
that come with the software are too few, also I'm looking for a tutorial on
how to make the compositions. TYIA

Cool 3D 3.5

Post by Jerry Jon » Mon, 19 May 2003 08:19:38

http://www.cool3d.co.il/

Vladimir Popov is still around, but his site needs to be updated.

He's an AMAZING Cool 3D artist.

Jerry Jones
http://www.jonesgroup.net

1. Vladimir Popov: Amazing Ulead Cool 3D 3.5 Artist !

I'd like to praise Vladimir Popov for his amazing talent in Ulead Cool
3D 3.5.

I really needed a 3D model of a dump truck for use in a future video
that I have planned.

I looked all over the Web and couldn't find one.

So I asked Vladimir if he'd be willing to create one.

Wow - with a $45 program - this fellow works miracles:

http://www.cool3d.co.il/gallery5.phtml

Jerry Jones
http://www.jonesgroup.net

2. Trading Palettes

3. Ulead Releases Cool 3D Version 3.5

4. need some help

5. Free Seminars on 3D Studio MAX, Character Studio, new plug-ins and SPEED Razor Mach 3.5

6. Job offered: Implement OpenGL pixel operations on high-end SGI

7. Free Demonstration of in:sync Speed Razor Mach 3.5 and Immersion Micro-Scribe 3D

8. Power differance question.

9. Free Seminars on 3D Studio MAX, Character Studio, new plug-ins and SPEED Razor Mach 3.5