MSP7 DV Recording

Post by Les » Sat, 28 Jun 2003 00:57:34

I have MSP 7 with the latest patch and can not export a DV AVI file back to
my camcorder in Video Editor using a firewire connection. When I press the
record button on the DV Recording dialog I get a message saying that the
tape may be write protected or the camcorder is not capable of recording.
This is NOT TRUE since I can record the DV file back to tape using the same
dialog in VideoStudio 6. The camcorder is a Sony DCR TRV110E with DV IN
enabled. Anyone else seen this ?

1. Shareware DV vid recording?

I have a B&W G3 (350) and have also obtained a DV - Firewire cable.

Is there a cheap (ie not hundreds of pounds) piece of software which can
allow my to simply get video from my Sony Dv cam and convert it to Qt or AVI?

I thought with quicktime supplying all the firewire/dv drivers etc and
making the job
so much easier, there must be something that can do the job.

I was hoping to do it with the free Stratavideoshop which was on some magazines
but it doesnt seem to recognise any hardware.

Any help would be appreciated thanks.

Cliff

2. page numbers

3. Recording DV back to Sony Camcorder with VideoStudio 6 fails

4. Need "copybuffer" function (Was: [Q] Expose events and OpenGL)

5. DV Recording Delay from Video Studio 4

6. Extended Light Source...

7. VideoStudio SE 3.0 - DV record problem

8. glu quadrics

9. record to tape with studiose dv

10. FAST DV.GO Windows 2000? DV Recording trouble..

11. nVIDIA graphics card settings with MSP7

12. Ratio error in capturing in MSP7

13. DV Type1 or DV Type2...???? Noobee