jerky MPEGs

Post by Stephen » Sun, 22 Jun 2003 05:20:05

Whenever I create an MPEG file (using VS7), if I don't leave the settings at
default it will become very jerky.  I'm trying to create a 20 minute MPEG
that will fit onto a CD at the highest quality possible.  I notice you can
adjust the bitrate for audio and video but as I said, the result is a few
secs of slow motion followed by a few secs of fast motion and rarely a
normal speed.

Can anyone help?

Thanks,
Steve :)

jerky MPEGs

Post by Jerry Jon » Wed, 25 Jun 2003 02:26:01

The Ulead software only seems to support official disc standards.

If you have chosen custom encoding options that do not comply with
official standards, the result will likely be what you have described.

Which custom settings did you choose?

Jerry Jones
http://www.jonesgroup.net

1. Jerky mpegs produced by VideoStudio 5

Hi!

Im wondering why the mpegs produced by VS5 are jerky. are there some
solutions to this?

Also, how do i make a title at the start of a video clip? I've tried
everything but the title is always superimposed over the video clip.

Thanks.

Dido

2. (sproc vs. libraries) for audio on Octane

3. Jerky crawl of text in horizontal crawl mode

4. Inverse Mapping

5. Walkthrough jerky motion

6. flocking boids in Java

7. Herky-Jerky Scanner in Classic Mode - ?

8. Image processing SW

9. JERKY QT Update/Micropolis 2210AV Drive

10. JERKY Quicktime Problem Question!!

11. not so jerky GL animation?

12. TECH:Jerky mouse when making selections ??

13. That Jerky Mouse Problem Again