Utility to help pick chapter thumbnails in Ulead DVD MovieFactory

Utility to help pick chapter thumbnails in Ulead DVD MovieFactory

Post by Steve Mill » Tue, 01 Jan 2002 10:41:10

I was going crazy picking chpater thumbnails in DVDMF using that tiny
little slider bar for a 2+ hour MPG, so I wrote a little utility to
help with picking thumbnails.  It has saved me quite a bit of
frustration, so I thought others might benefit from it as well.  You
can find it at...

http://stevemiller.net/downloads/MFScene.zip

Just run MFScene.exe while you are using DVDMF.  Whenever you open the
"Change Thumbnail" window, MFScene will come to life and help you move
around the video and select a thumbnail.

Happy Holidays
- Steve

Utility to help pick chapter thumbnails in Ulead DVD MovieFactory

Post by vic ferra » Wed, 02 Jan 2002 13:14:08

Steve,

Thanks for the Christmas present. Your utility works great. Thanks for
posting it. This is a major enhancement to DVDMF, especially on large
mpegs. Highly recommended.

Vic

Post by Steve Mill » Thu, 10 Jan 2002 16:00:29

> Steve,

> Thanks for the Christmas present. Your utility works great. Thanks for
> posting it. This is a major enhancement to DVDMF, especially on large
> mpegs. Highly recommended.

Thanks, and your welcome.  Several people wrote me asking if I would
add some sort of Hour:Minute:Second:Frame display in addition to the
absolute frame number.  So, I did.  If anyone is interested in the new
version, you can find it at...

http://www.stevemiller.net/downloads/MFScene.zip

- Steve

1. Ulead DVD MovieFactory 2 - more problems

So now I thought: I'm going to capture my video to high quality AVI files
and import them to MovieFactory for making a DVD... but when I choose 'Add
video' I get the following frustrating message: "capture.00.avi is not
accessible". Now what does THIS mean? (I could open and process the same
file WITHOUT problems in VS6).

|\  /|

 \../
  \/os

2. VRML

3. Ulead DVD MovieFactory video capture settings with ATI Radeon 7200

4. Channel how-to question

5. Ulead DVD MovieFactory & DirectX

6. Boat on Sea Revisions

7. Ulead DVD MovieFactory long files

8. ulead dvd moviefactory svcd

9. DVD Movie Factory - Add/Edit Chapters: Insert Scenes as Chapters

10. DVD Moviefactory 2, capture PAL DVD??

11. MovieFactory Copy to DVD Problems Help!

12. Ulead MEDIASTUDIO PRO 7 Can Edit DVD-VR Video Recorded On DVD-RAM