How to Break up Video or Make Sections / Tracks

How to Break up Video or Make Sections / Tracks

Post by Muuv » Thu, 03 Jul 2003 04:18:12

How would you break up a MPEG  File.
Well I should say I want to Create a DVD. But I want it to be  able to
have say 12 Scenes so If you Stop you can Go Back to a Scene And Continue.
IS this Possible with Video Studio.  Or with Adobe Premiere.
If So How IS it Done.  I have some VCDS that are (2)  MPEG Files
And Would like to Convert it to a DVD with 15min or 30minutes scenes.
Thanks

For Website Errors, Email The Webmaster at

Did you ever notice: When you put the 2 words "The" and "IRS"
together it spells "THEIRS"?

Post by KB » Thu, 03 Jul 2003 05:42:08

> How would you break up a MPEG  File.
> Well I should say I want to Create a DVD. But I want it to be  able to
> have say 12 Scenes so If you Stop you can Go Back to a Scene And Continue.
> IS this Possible with Video Studio.  Or with Adobe Premiere.
> If So How IS it Done.  I have some VCDS that are (2)  MPEG Files
> And Would like to Convert it to a DVD with 15min or 30minutes scenes.
> Thanks

> For Website Errors, Email The Webmaster at

> Did you ever notice: When you put the 2 words "The" and "IRS"
> together it spells "THEIRS"?

Go to the "share" tab. Choose "create disc". That will allow you to create
chapters, menus, etc. There are a number of presets, but you can customize
your designs as well.
I'm not sure whether you HAVE to burn using VS, or whether you can export
the whole thing to say, Nero.
HTH
KB

How to Break up Video or Make Sections / Tracks

Post by Muuv » Thu, 03 Jul 2003 19:58:26

I have Video Studio 6.. IS the "Share Feature" in video 6..
I didn't see that tab.

> > How would you break up a MPEG  File.
> > Well I should say I want to Create a DVD. But I want it to be  able to
> > have say 12 Scenes so If you Stop you can Go Back to a Scene And
Continue.
> > IS this Possible with Video Studio.  Or with Adobe Premiere.
> > If So How IS it Done.  I have some VCDS that are (2)  MPEG Files
> > And Would like to Convert it to a DVD with 15min or 30minutes scenes.
> > Thanks

> > For Website Errors, Email The Webmaster at

> > Did you ever notice: When you put the 2 words "The" and "IRS"
> > together it spells "THEIRS"?

> Go to the "share" tab. Choose "create disc". That will allow you to create
> chapters, menus, etc. There are a number of presets, but you can customize
> your designs as well.
> I'm not sure whether you HAVE to burn using VS, or whether you can export
> the whole thing to say, Nero.
> HTH
> KB

How to Break up Video or Make Sections / Tracks

Post by Mario » Thu, 03 Jul 2003 20:51:13

Quote:> I have Video Studio 6.. IS the "Share Feature" in video 6..
> I didn't see that tab.

It's the very last tab, the rendering one. I believe it's called the
"finish" tab in VS6.
To get to the DVD Wizard (menu creation) click on "export" (under options)
and it should be there. My memory's a little foggy on this, since I barely
ever used it and have VS7 now. ;)
Good luck!
KB

1. Making a new picture from a section of another picture

There are times when I need to take a section of an existing picture and
make that area into a new original picture.  At the same time I don't want
to lose the picture I am taking the section from.
I tried using the Cropping Tool, but ended up loosing my original picture.
Plus the section I copied ended up blurry when I tried to make a new picture
out of it.
Can anyone out there help this novice????

 Thank you, Darrel Wilcox

2. HELP! Tilde & Accent

3. QT movie with multiple video tracks?

4. Find images count in a bigger image...

5. Tracking objects in a video?

6. japanese water color circle

7. QT: merge 2 video tracks for QTW?

8. 3D format

9. QUICKTIME - Importing multiple video tracks into MoviePlayer

10. Apple Video Player and Text Tracks

11. Tracking animal movements on video

12. Capturing passive stereo images to digital video tracks (ignore last)

13. Capturing seperate left/right images to digital video tracks for passive stereo playback