Changing all pixels of one color to another color

Changing all pixels of one color to another color

Post by Daniel Princ » Sat, 30 Mar 2002 06:24:22

Is there a way (in PhotoImpact 4.2) to automatically change all pixels
(in an image or a selection) of one color to another?  I know I can
use the color change tool and paint over the entire image but I want
something easier and faster.  If there is no way to do this in 4.2,
can it be done in 7.0?  Thank you in advance for all replies.
--
My previous cat, Rocket would play "monster" with me.  I would
assume the threat posture of a bear and make a scarry noise (usually