DVD PowerTools, Audio/Video not in sync

Post by Birger Hut » Thu, 03 Jul 2003 19:53:17

Since a few weeks I do dvds from several sources (camcorder, mpeg-,
avi-files,...) and I had no problems. But now, I have a new project.
Therefore I have imported a mpeg2-file and split it into 3 parts. But I
think, that PowerTools only create subclips for the parts. Than I have
defined some chapters and a menustructure. When I check the content as a
preview in PowerTools all things are very well. Video and Audio are exactly
in sync. But then, the dvd I have burned the audio runs behind the video.
Perhaps between a half of a second and one second. But constantly. I have
also tried to write the contant to the harddisk and burn it then with nero,
but nothing changes.
I have no more idea :-(
Thank you for your help.

Birger

1. DVD Movie Maker - video and audio not in sync

I'm using the new trial version of DVD Movie Maker, but when I try to create
multi-volume S-VCD the audio and video is not in sync on the second disc -
the
first disc is ok, but the second the audio is about 30 seconds away from the
video.

Any suggestions ?

Leif

2. How to stop people stealing my JPG pics?

3. out of sync audio when capturing video on sgi 320

4. Needing Info About Gouraud Lighting

5. Sync Audio with Video clips

6. Hammer Visual Engineering Links Page

7. audio sync problems in ulead video studeo 6

8. Mac LW6, next week?

9. Videostudio: Audio/Video out of sync

10. Ulead Video Studio 6.0 Audio Sync Problem

11. Need help with syncing audio & video

12. Fixing Audio/Video Sync in ULead Media Studio 6

13. Audio video Sync problems