Help me with this graphic pleeeeezz simple to do I thinx - us radiating small.jpg (0/1)

Help me with this graphic pleeeeezz simple to do I thinx - us radiating small.jpg (0/1)

Post by iNF » Sat, 21 Oct 2000 04:00:00

I come accross this problem loadsa times and usually solve it by
accident.

I want to be able to paste the central image; this case me and
partner, without a background or with transparent background so I can
paste it on different colours or textures.

I've reduced the size of the image to speed up download; the original
is massive.

Any help appreciated

Reply by email please; have problem gettinbg my newsgroups,

Harvey

Help me with this graphic pleeeeezz simple to do I thinx - us radiating small.jpg (0/1)

Post by dk_.. » Mon, 23 Oct 2000 12:20:31

You mentioned an image ... but I can't see a link to it or anything.
Please  post that and maybe you'll get some pointers to help with your
problem.

David King

> I come accross this problem loadsa times and usually solve it by
> accident.

> I want to be able to paste the central image; this case me and
> partner, without a background or with transparent background so I can
> paste it on different colours or textures.

> I've reduced the size of the image to speed up download; the original
> is massive.

> Any help appreciated

> Reply by email please; have problem gettinbg my newsgroups,

> Harvey

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.