Warping and morphing programm

Post by Ole » Sun, 10 Jan 1999 04:00:00

Hi All,
Advise please good program for Warping and morphing.
I have the program Ulead Morph Editor 1.0, but it is very old.

1. Shareware Morphing or Warping Utility Sought

Essentially what I'm after is a shareware utility to create a
'psychedelic' effect on straight text for a one-off t-shirt.
As such I can't really validate the cost of Corel 5 but I
know Photo-Paints Warp Mesh and 3D rotation tools come close
to what I want. Can anyone point me to a shareware graphics
package with similar distorting effects, morphing should
give the same sort of effects?

   /--------------------------------------------------------\
  /    http://www.cityscape.co.uk/users/bt18/atoombs.html    \

/ |-----------------------Allan Toombs-----------------------| \
  | Life is like a Beach Boys session tape - alot of discord |
  | but occasionally there are some great harmonies!   :-)   |

2. Remote JPG's and Image Control

3. Whatis Morphing & Warping

4. First Internet Animation Competition

5. Morphing and Warping

6. Algorithm or code in c for iso curves

7. morphing and warping

8. CFP: Second Asian Conference on Computer Vision

9. New Book: Warping and Morphing of Graphical Objects

10. Morphing and Digital Warping

11. FTP site for PD Morphing/Warping with Win 3.1

12. How morphing and Warping ?

13. Morphing / Warping : Looking for infos