Power CG (Titling) Plugin released

Post by Jeff McOmi » Thu, 18 Mar 1999 04:00:00

Cayman Graphics has now released the Power CG titling plugin for
MediaStudio.

You can download the fully functional evaluation software from
"http://www.CaymanGraphics.com/mspro.htm"

Power CG is now available for:

Fast, Video Machine
in-sync, Speed Razor
Adobe, Premiere
Ulead, MediaStudio
Standalone for VGA and other display cards.

To learn more about Power CG, check out our web-site at
"http://www.CaymanGraphics.com"

Thanks

Jeff McOmie
Cayman Graphics

Power CG (Titling) Plugin released

Post by Jason Dun » Thu, 18 Mar 1999 04:00:00

See, I don't mind announcements like this - it's relevant to us. I notice
Lou has stopped though...

Microsoft MVP - Windows CE
Kensai Design & Communications - http://www.kensai.com
Velo FAQ and CE FAQ- http://windowsce.kensai.com
Cyrano, Chantal Kreviazuk, Martin Luther King, more!
http://www.kensai.com/personal
DOMINATE the search engines - FREE trial
http://www.kensai.com/software/webposition

Post by S. Smi » Thu, 18 Mar 1999 04:00:00

>See, I don't mind announcements like this - it's relevant to us. I notice
>Lou has stopped though...

Agreed. Since it is relevant to Media Studio Pro users, it's
plenty relevant, IMO.

I have this sneaking feeling that we haven't heard the last
of Lou's spamming...but I certainly hope he's seen the wrongs
of his ways.

SS

1. MSP6 newbie problem inserting CG infinity title

Hi Everyone,
I have just started using MSP6 and have created a title in CG Infinity. The
title was created with a black background and gold writing. When I insert it
into video editor, the background changes to white. The default background
in video editor is black. I have nothing else in the project and have
inserted the title in track Va.
Anyone got any ideas?
Thanks in advance
Glenn

2. My page

3. Got your free Maya CG plugin yet?

4. Needed info - 32bit video capture card

5. Power Render 2.5 Released

6. How to view file formats in Clarisworks?

7. Maybe OT PSP 3.12

8. Power Render: New version released

9. ANN: Power Render 3 SDK Released

10. Power Render 2.5 Released