New Web Site Under Construction using PI 4.2, Please Review

New Web Site Under Construction using PI 4.2, Please Review

Post by John Sebrosk » Sat, 12 Sep 1998 04:00:00

Hello everyone in the ulead newsgroup.

I have been a PI 4.x user for a few months now, and I have been working on
web sites for a few years. I am working on a new web site as a tutorial on
how to create a web site, i.e. the software, hardware, server types, domain
names, etc.

I am doing this project in my spare time and I would like your comments. At
this point I only have a draft of the home page with proposed menu choices
(not active yet) as an outline. I would like to cover things like HTML
editors (FP, Dreamweaver, Homesite, etc.) and graphic editors like
PhotoImpact, Cool 3d, Smartsaver, etc., as well as how to install Java
applets, FTP, etc.

The temporary address for this site is at http://www.ovis.net/~chriss until
I get a domain name setup. Check it out and let me know what you think. I
would also like to link to related sites for each topic, so if you have a
URL that you would like me to include, please let me know by e-mail. If
anyone is interested in collaborating with me on any portions of this site,
I would like to hear from you.

The site is only a draft, but I would like to know if you like the subject
matter and the proposed topics I intend to create web pages for, and I would
like your opinion on the design itself which was created with PhotoImpact
4.2, Cool 3D2 and Ulead Animation Tool, and Dreamweaver.

Thanks,

John Sebroski

http://www.ovis.net/~chriss

New Web Site Under Construction using PI 4.2, Please Review

Post by Jason Dunn, MS-MVP/C » Sat, 12 Sep 1998 04:00:00

A good start John - it looks promising! I think it's great you're providing
such a broad overview - most sites will focus on one thing only. I'm looking
forward to the finished product (although projects like that are never truly
finished).

Microsoft MVP - Windows CE
Kensai Design & Communications
http://www.kensai.com

New Web Site Under Construction using PI 4.2, Please Review

Post by John Sebrosk » Mon, 14 Sep 1998 04:00:00

Thanks for the encouraging words about my home page that is under
construction. I have just aquired the domain name design-html.com so the
future address will be http://www.design-html.com however it will take a few
days for the domain to make its way accross the net so this link will not
work for a while.  I hope to have a significant portion of the site up in
the next few weeks. I will post it here when it is ready.

Any comments or suggestions are welcome. The topic is web site design tips
and tutorial and is being created with PI 4.2/Cool3d2, Dreamweaver,
Homesite, etc, however, I hope to cover as many web site tools as possible.

If anyone would like me to include any related sites as links for any of the

sure to include your web site. I am interested in web sites about graphics,
web page editors, hosting, etc. or anything related to web site design.

John Sebroski

>A good start John - it looks promising! I think it's great you're providing
>such a broad overview - most sites will focus on one thing only. I'm
looking
>forward to the finished product (although projects like that are never
truly
>finished).

>Microsoft MVP - Windows CE
>Kensai Design & Communications
>http://www.kensai.com

1. New PI 4.2 User

Hi, I just go PI 4.2, & I was wondering if anyone can direct me to web
sites or books on using it.  I know there are lots of sites & books
for Paint Shop Pro out there for beginners, & I was wondering if
anyone can point me in the same direction for PI.  Thanks.
-----
Kim Miller
Visit My Homepage: http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Agora/4459/index.html

2. To: MAURICE HENDRIX and his NewsReader

3. New 3D site up. Please review

4. 3d Cliping ..best / faster/est way

5. Slighly OT: Sites reviewing web sites

6. How to display an uninterrupted sequence of multiple 'movie' loops?

7. Erasing in PI 4.2

8. Help putting sound in AVI

9. Correcting barrel distortion in PI 4.2 ?

10. PI 4.2 Object Libraries

11. Upgrades and PI 4.2

12. Free Upgrade to GIF Animator 3.0 for PI 4.2 Users