Screen Size in VS 6.0

Post by Muuv » Wed, 09 Jul 2003 07:36:19

Is it possible to convert a mpeg from Wide Screen Format to Full Screen
Size.
and if So What are the Settings to Do This.  Using Ulead Video Studio 6.0
Thanks
Henry

For Website Errors, Email The Webmaster at

Did you ever notice: When you put the 2 words "The" and "IRS"
together it spells "THEIRS"?

1. GIF image size vs. logical screen size

A GIF display program I use was barfing with a particular GIF file, and
some study turned up the reason: the GIF file had an image block that
specified an image larger than the logical screen size (!?).

Now, I'm not able to find any explicit statement in the GIF89a standard
that says it's illegal to do that, but it seems to me like something
that *ought* to be illegal.  Has anyone out there run across this situation
before?  If so, what do you do?  Clip the image to the logical screen
constraints without comment?  With comment?  Natter and grommish and
exit with error?  I suppose I'd have to go to CIS for an Official Opinion,
but your advice via email would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

        James Jones

2. How to build Std-Cell libraries using Magic6.0 ?

3. Graphic tablet vs Screen size ?????

4. Partial loading of BMP (or JPG) in BCB/Delphi/Kylix

5. Screen Size 800x600 vs 1024x768

6. Dual monitor setup

7. Persuasion 4.0: Size of printed object doesn't match screen size

8. Geophysical Graphics Package?

9. buffer size vs window size

10. TBitmap sizing taking into account screen size

11. Dpi vs file size vs image quality?

12. Rasterizing: PS vs Screen Ready vs AE