cool 3d studio and plugin madness

Post by Computer Simple, Inc » Thu, 29 May 2003 19:55:43

Has anybody been successful in getting the versions of plugin madness II &
III for C3DS?  Who did you call or email?  I've emailed tech support and
customer service several times over the course of 2 weeks and have never
even gotten a response.  I also called them and spoke to a CS rep who told
me he would email me the links for download but have never even gotten that.
I've never needed tech support for help with a ULead product but if I ever
did, based on this experience, I think it would be a nightmare.

M. Langlais

cool 3d studio and plugin madness

Post by Cory » Fri, 30 May 2003 00:23:49

Quote:> I've never needed tech support for help with a ULead product but if I ever
> did, based on this experience, I think it would be a nightmare.

Oh, of course it is.  What else would you expect? ;-)
I sat on hold for about 2 hours, just to find out that their
"representative" had no idea what I was talking about and he kinda blew me
off anyway.  That's why we're here. :)

Cory

cool 3d studio and plugin madness

Post by Jerry Jon » Fri, 30 May 2003 08:50:48

Have you checked the Ulead Web site?

I found the plug-ins here:

http://www.ulead.com/store/c3ds/runme.htm#Plug-in

Or are you searching for something else?

Jerry Jones
http://www.jonesgroup.net

1. Cool 3D & Plug-in Madness II

Hello all,

I've recently upgraded from Cool 3D version 2.5 to version 3.0.  Now
Plug-in Madness II will not install.  In the Ulead Cool 3D 3.0 FAQs,
this issue is the number one question & answer.  It says it's a known
problem, but if you write to Ulead tech support, they will send you a
patch to fix it.  I've repeatedly written them, with proof of purchase,
and gotten no results.  Has anyone successfully gotten the patch, or is
Ulead just leading me on?

Thanks, Rob

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. Common Formats such as jpg to pcd conversion?????????

3. Use 3D Studio to make tracks for Microsoft Motocross Madness

4. Found "hidden" 3D transitions in VS4.0

5. shadow plugin for Cool 3D 2

6. raypoems: new genre?

7. FREE Cool 3D Shadow Plugin

8. Commercial posting follows

9. Plugin Madness (literally)

10. cool 3d 3.0 installing realtext3d plugin causes dialup to connect upon opening program

11. Cool3D and Plugin Madness II

12. Free plugin for Cool 3D

13. Cool 3D 2.5: Box PlugIn