How improved is PI 5 vs. PI3

Post by tom.. » Sun, 26 Dec 1999 04:00:00

I am an avid part time user of PI ver 3 and I really like the tool. Is
the new version 5 worth the upgrade? What are the new features you
really like about the product?

Tom

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

How improved is PI 5 vs. PI3

Post by Jason Dunn, MS-MVP/C » Mon, 27 Dec 1999 04:00:00

Quote:> I am an avid part time user of PI ver 3 and I really like the tool. Is
> the new version 5 worth the upgrade? What are the new features you
> really like about the product?

Well, that's a mighty big question, but I'll say this much: I was a die-hard
Photoshop 4.0 user when PI 3.0 was out, and as much as I tried to like it,
PI 3.0 didn't "do it" for me. I've since jumped the Photoshop ship and love
PI 5.0. Well, 90% of the time I do. ;-)

Microsoft MVP - Windows CE
Kensai Design & Communications
http://www.kensai.com
Cyrano, Chantal Kreviazuk, MLK, more at:
http://www.kensai.com/personal

How improved is PI 5 vs. PI3

Post by SciFi 200 » Tue, 28 Dec 1999 04:00:00

PI3 doesn't even compare to what PI4 much less 5 could do. Like night
and day. It is well worth the upgrade cost to get PI5. If you want an all
around web design tool then this is the program for you.

daarksun
http://www.scifi2k.com