DVD Workshop

Post by Alan Steven » Tue, 03 Jun 2003 22:23:57

What hat I'm doing wrong here?

I imported a movie, burn it everything ok. The file size is about 13Gb.
Now I wanted to go back and change the menu picture and stuff like that,
which to me it seems to be just cosmetic changes. But now when I try to burn
it, it requires about 62Gb of disk space.

I do have do not convert boxes checked.

Thanks in advance.

DVD Workshop

Post by Jerry Jon » Thu, 05 Jun 2003 06:21:01

1. Terry -

Yes, Ulead DVD WORKSHOP will do slideshows.

a. Choose your project output option during the START step;

b. See the media library in the lower left corner of your screen?
Click the drop down arrow. Select IMAGE - GENERAL. Then click the OPEN
FOLDER icon to import the images by browsing to their location on your
hard drive;

c. Drag the images to the TITLE LIST;

d. Click MENU and choose the MENU WIZARD;

e. Now you should see your slides as thumbnails in the test window;

f. Advance to the FINISH step and use the test window to make sure
your slide show appears as you wish.

2. Richard -

I recommend the method 1 that you described.

3. Alan -

No DVD disc is going to let you store 62gb let alone 13gb.

The space available on a typical DVD disc is only 4.37gb.

So you need to keep your total project file size to less than 4.37GB.

http://www.pioneeraus.com.au/multimedia/dvd/dvr-s201_capacity_ver.htm

If you have any further trouble, please register your software and log
in to the Ulead Web site and then fill out the official tech support
form:

http://www.ulead.com/tech/Suppform.htm

Thanks,

Jerry Jones
http://www.jonesgroup.net

1. Ulead DVD Movie Factory and DVD Workshop MPG Problem

I've got the trial of both of these programs (Ulead DVD Movie Factory
and Ulead DVD Workshop), and when I try to open either, I get a "Load
MPEG vio Driver Error".

Otherwise, all of my programs that use MPEG, including Ulead Media
Studio Pro, are working fine.

Any suggestions / recommendations ??

Thanks

2. Creating a volume light?

3. Looking for DVD Workshop (or cheap software)

4. Incorrect bounding box calculations?

5. NEEDS ULEAD DVD WORKSHOP!!!

6. popup menu

7. DVD Workshop - VCD Menus