Cool 3D and transparent background

Post by Joseph A. Zupk » Thu, 10 Jul 2003 07:10:40

How do I make a title with animation and have a clear background? I want the
title to show infront of the picture.

Cool 3D and transparent background

Post by Jerry Jon » Fri, 11 Jul 2003 07:36:41

Quote:> How do I make a title with animation
> and have a clear background? I want the
> title to show in front of the picture.

Hi Joseph,

There are three ways.

I'll rank them in terms of ease.

1. Simply save the Ulead Cool 3D Production Studio project file and
insert it into the overlay track of either Ulead VideoStudio or Ulead
MediaStudio Pro;

2. Export a video overlay - a 32-bit uncompressed .avi file;

3. Export a targa sequence.

Here's a step by step tutorial that explains the video overlay (method
#2):

http://www.ulead.com/learning/c3ds/c3ds_05_1.htm

Hope this helps,

Jerry Jones
http://www.jonesgroup.net

Cool 3D and transparent background

Post by Mike Field » Sat, 12 Jul 2003 09:26:38

I have had a number of problems with inserting the Cool3D file (*.c3d)
into the MSP 6.5 timeline -- a number of times it has crashed the
editor.  Creating the 32 bit uncompressed file from c3d has worked
well for me though (although it does create a large avi file !!)

--
Mike "mikey" Fields
http://home.comcast.net/~mike.fields/

Linux users brag on how long their system stays up,
Window users assume it's a temporary condition ...

> > How do I make a title with animation
> > and have a clear background? I want the
> > title to show in front of the picture.

> Hi Joseph,

> There are three ways.

> I'll rank them in terms of ease.

> 1. Simply save the Ulead Cool 3D Production Studio project file and
> insert it into the overlay track of either Ulead VideoStudio or Ulead
> MediaStudio Pro;

> 2. Export a video overlay - a 32-bit uncompressed .avi file;

> 3. Export a targa sequence.

> Here's a step by step tutorial that explains the video overlay (method
> #2):

> http://www.ulead.com/learning/c3ds/c3ds_05_1.htm

> Hope this helps,

> Jerry Jones
> http://www.jonesgroup.net

1. Cool 3D - Adding New Studio Compositions, Backgrounds, Shapes, Objects, Motions, Camera

I just purchased the Cool 3D Software ,  was wondering if there are
available more Studio Add on's.    Are there additional Studio Compositions,
Backgrounds, Shapes, Objects, Motions, and Camera available --  was hoping
there was a website or FTP site where I could obtain more.

Thanks for your reply.  Please respond both this newsgroup and to my email

Bob

2. Painting Mesh

3. ** Cool 3D Backgrounds ?? **

4. Swap ABODE stuff for Infini 4

5. save 3d object to gif with transparent background

6. Blending & Fog

7. 10 Ultra Cool Plug-Ins For Ulead Systems Cool 3D

8. Would like some Cool links, for Icons,gifs,backgrounds,animation,etc.al

9. ulead cool 3d to max 3d

10. cool 3d in 3d

11. How do I create a transparent background?