AVI to MPEG, the mpeg movie is a little blurry

AVI to MPEG, the mpeg movie is a little blurry

Post by Gary » Tue, 22 Jan 2002 20:05:51

Hi all, when I make a mpeg file from my project, the mpeg file look blurry
overall when I run it, is this common with mpeg files or is there a setting
I need to change within VS or my computer to get the quality of a avi file
or nearer?

I am using Video Studio 4 SE & XP p3 866, 256 ram

Thanks,

Gary

1. QT->MPEG (How to produce and play back MPEG movies)

Hi!

I'm using Radius Video Vison Studio and Digital Film. I want to produce/convert to MPEG movies for playback on my Mac. Are there any hardware and/or software solutions out there?

/Anders
--
 _ _         __    ___  __   ____
|* *| |\  | | *\  |    | *\ |       Anders Gustavsson, GT 2
| \ | | \ | |   ) |--  |__/  ----   University of Falun/Borl?nge SWEDEN

2. Censorship on Internet

3. MPEG movies moved to /pub/mpeg !

4. Hash AM sound?

5. I'am looking for mpeg to avi conversion shareware

6. from sketch to computer graphic - how?

7. Need Compression algorithms og AVI,MOV,MPEG-I,MPEG-II for

8. sorry about all the posts

9. Looking for a program to quickly to combine multiple JPGS into a AVI/MPEG movie

10. making a movie (mpeg, avi, quicktime) from animation

11. OpenGL animations to movie in mpeg or avi

12. Components to create .Avi or .Mpeg movie

13. TGA > MPEG and little more