Problem with SWF Import

Post by MH » Sat, 12 Jul 2003 18:15:28

Hi,

I try to import an 3 second animation from Adobe Live Motion in SWF Format.
It will be correct in Media Player oder Quick Time, but when I import it
into Med ia Studio, the programm says that there is no videoinformation.
What is the problem. Any idea (I import it as videoclip) how to import SWF

Thank you

Problem with SWF Import

Post by Jerry Jon » Sun, 13 Jul 2003 00:57:10

Which version of Ulead MediaStudio Pro are you using?

Jerry Jones
http://www.jonesgroup.net

Problem with SWF Import

Post by Jerry Jon » Sun, 13 Jul 2003 05:52:46

If you are using version 7 of MediaStudio Pro, then this tech support
FAQ might assist you:

http://www.ulead.com/tech/msp/msp70faq.htm#1

Q: Why can't I insert Flash .swf files into MediaStudio Pro 7 when the
.swf is compressed?

A: This is because MediaStudio Pro 7 doesn't support compressed .swf
files. Please un-check the compressed option when exporting to .swf in
Flash MX to solve this problem.

Hope this helps,

Jerry Jones
http://www.jonesgroup.net

1. Problem : playing swf file

How do you do on the one-or-all-files test... is it one particular file where
you're seeing this, or all files? (This can point to the system, or to the
content.)

jd

Public forums have first claim on support hours -- for private email,
see Priority Access at http://www.macromedia.com/support/

2. calibrating canon bj 4200

3. problem exporting animation to swf with Flash SDK

4. PCX FILE FORMAT

5. Flash Question - Embedding an AVI or MOV file inside a SWF

6. Texture mapping algorithm.

7. converting/encoding jpeg file into swf(flash) file

8. IRIS GL on O2

9. SWF files on PSP 7?

10. Saving an animation as SWF

11. Imageready/GoLive CS: SWF exportation?

12. Export to SWF