VideoStudio 6 NOW throws access violation... any ideas?

VideoStudio 6 NOW throws access violation... any ideas?

Post by Ian Marshal » Thu, 19 Jun 2003 23:08:29

I have been running VideoStudio 6 on w2k for a while no prob's - recently
installed MovieFactory 2 for the extra DVD functionality. Both work okay in
their own rights however....

Every OTHER time I start VS6 now I get an fatal access violation when it
loads. It doesn't seem to matter what else is running or whether it is
straight after a clean reboot. Uninstalling and reinstalling makes no odds.

It isn't a show stopper as I now know to start VS6 again when it
happens...It is just a pain in the arse!

As seasoned Ulead customers will know ulead customer support were about as
useful as a chocolate fire guard!

Any ideas thoughts?

VideoStudio 6 NOW throws access violation... any ideas?

Post by Jerry Jon » Fri, 20 Jun 2003 09:44:11

I don't know if it relates, but there are several patches that I
noticed on the Ulead Web site:

http://www.ulead.com/tech/vs/vs_ftp60.htm

These are for version 6.0.

Jerry Jones
http://www.jonesgroup.net

1. BMRT Access violation under NT

Hi,

When I try to use the Noisysmoke shader and Lightsoure "bouncer"
together
I get an access violation and rendrib crashes. Has anyone seen this
before ?
I am running Windows NT 4.0 SP3 with BMRT2.3.6

What i am attempting to do is to see light paths bounced off mirrors.
Is this possible ?

Thanks in advance
Andy.
--

Andrew Evans

Tel Work    : +31 40 2763172
Fax Work    : +31 40 2763633

Homepage    : http://www.IAEhv.nl/users/evans
Tel Home    : +31 499 390795

2. Where is COMP.GRAPHICS newsgroup?

3. exception access violation

4. Call for Videos - SIBGRAPI'98

5. NT4 access violation problems ?????

6. what is the difference between 3d studio max and 3d studio 4??

7. Exception Access Violation -- Phshp4.0/NT

8. Trouble saving in Mac [6]?

9. 3.0.5 Access Violation

10. Access violation in Max 1.1

11. MAX access violation - HELP!