JLIP Video Capture

Post by Caskydv » Sun, 15 Aug 1999 04:00:00

>Is there anyone that know about such programs, where can I find it?
>I have an JVC GR-DV808 Digital Video Camera and one Addonics FireWire 1394
>card in my PC.  But I don't have the software for capturing the video.
>Thanks in advance.

>Regards,
>St?le Jensen

I have JLIP Video Capture but it came with my camera.  I would try calling JVC
and see if you can get it directly from them.

Blue skies,
Carol

Remove bluesky to reply by email.

1. Getting gobedygoop when video capture using Asymetrix Digital Video Producer Capture

I'm running Windows 95.  When I try to video capture something from my
vcr through my MVP2000 and Stealth 64 Video VRAM, I get a great
light-show of colors, but no discernable images.  An external monitor
shows the video correctly, but the monitor picture within Asymetrix DVP
on screen is just goblydeygoop.  Any ideas what I could be doing wrong?

2. FS: MacRenderMan for Mac and Power Mac

3. Video Capture Problems w/ "capture"

4. Stencil Test

5. Video Capture: Inserting Strings into a captured frame

6. Managed Direct3D 9 : VertexBuffer's SetData method

7. WTB: Nu-Bus Spigot II Tape Card or Video Spigot Card (Video Capture -Nubus)

8. SGI as video editor (video capture and record)

9. Video Capture Video Cards?

10. Video screen capture

11. Capturing progressive RGB video?