DVD Picture SHow 2 - zero byte files

Post by Leif Jense » Thu, 19 Jun 2003 01:48:58

When trying to add pictures in Ulead DPS2 all the pictures added is ZERO
bytes. The original
pictures are about 200KB in size each.

Anyone seen that problem, and found a solution ?

Regards,
Leif

1. Saved a file but now shows zero bytes - NEWBIE()

I Saved a JPG file in PhotoShop format (the JPG had been converted by
others so I know it is not corrupt), but now the properties say zero
bytes.

If I try to open the file it will open, but immediately display the new
file window where I can select various options. Obbiously if I open
this I get a blank file.

Any ideas for this, it's happened a coule of times.

Regards,

Sarah.

2. Image conversion - topict program

3. DVD Picture Show 2 doesn't recognize any CD-RW

4. TCanvas to bitmap

5. DVD Picture show 2

6. Artzooks.com Needs Vector Artwork

7. DVD Picture Show 2

8. DVD PIcture Show 2 transitions

9. DVD Picture Show 2

10. DVD Picture Show Uninstall - How??????????

11. Poor image quality in DVD Picture show

12. DVD Picture Show