SmartSaver 3.0 vs. SmartSaver Pro

Post by Marty Isoza » Sat, 01 May 1999 04:00:00

Is the SmartSaver 3.0 in PhotoImpact 4.2 the same as SmartSaver Pro?
If not, what are the main differences?

Marty

SmartSaver 3.0 vs. SmartSaver Pro

Post by Jason Dun » Sat, 01 May 1999 04:00:00

Quote:> Is the SmartSaver 3.0 in PhotoImpact 4.2 the same as SmartSaver Pro?

Nope.

Quote:> If not, what are the main differences?

Go to http://www.imagemechanic.com and read Tony's excellent article on SS
Pro.

Microsoft MVP - Windows CE
Kensai Design & Communications - http://www.kensai.com
Log file analysis at 400+ megs/second? Yes!
http://www.kensai.com/software/faststats
DOMINATE the search engines - FREE trial
http://www.kensai.com/software/webposition
Cyrano, Chantal Kreviazuk, Martin Luther King, more!
http://www.kensai.com/personal

Post by Anthony L. Celes » Sat, 01 May 1999 04:00:00

Quote:>Go to http://www.imagemechanic.com and read Tony's excellent article on SS
>Pro.

Actually Jason, isn't that YOUR excellent article on Smart Saver Pro ?
My excellent article is on GIF Animation.  Although I do have an
excellent Smart Saver Tutorial at
http://members.aol.com/uleadstuff/smartsaver/index.html

We both have so much excellent stuff, it gets confusing !

:-)

Tony

Post by ZIG 3 » Sun, 02 May 1999 04:00:00

>>Is the SmartSaver 3.0 in PhotoImpact 4.2 the same as SmartSaver Pro?
>>If not, what are the main differences?

>They are different programs. SSPro dices images for you and allows you to
>assign URL's to the pieces of the image. There are a bunch of advanced
>features which are not available in SS3.0.

>Stephanie

Is there an upgrade road from 3 to pro?
--
Doug Young
ZImage Graphics 3D

SmartSaver 3.0 vs. SmartSaver Pro

Post by Jason Dun » Sun, 02 May 1999 04:00:00

Quote:> Is there an upgrade road from 3 to pro?

You bet - check the Ulead site for details (they usually have an UPGRADE
button).

Microsoft MVP - Windows CE
Kensai Design & Communications - http://www.kensai.com
DOMINATE the search engines - FREE trial
http://www.kensai.com/software/webposition
Cyrano, Chantal Kreviazuk, Martin Luther King, more!
http://www.kensai.com/personal

1. Help with Smartsaver Pro vs. Smartsaver 3

Hello everyone!

Hope you can forgive my poor English. I bought PhotoImpact 4.2 about a
year ago and I am very pleased with it. The other day I downloaded
Smartsaver Pro to try it out. I am by no means a graphics expert, so
maybe I am doing something wrong. I am hoping someone more
knowledgeable can pinpoint who or what the problem is.:-)

When I want to save a JPG image onto a specified "tiling web page"
background image (to simulate transparency) and switch to the
"preview" mode, I can't move the JPG image around on the tile. In the
Smartsaver that came with PI, after switching to "preview", I could
manually move the JPG image around on the background image and place
it where I thought it should be. This has caused me some irritation,
as I sometimes need to have the JPG on a specific spot on the
background tile. What am I doing wrong?

/Maria
               "Da Funk, Da Whole Funk And Nuttin' Butt Da Funk"

                     Web Page: http://www.abc.se/~m8877/

2. HELP! Cyberspace Developer Kit: who knows?

3. PSP & SmartSaver Pro 3.0

4. An Idea

5. Ulead SmartSaver 3.0 Pro Batch Mode

6. Infini-D 3.5 ray-tracing sucks BIG time X-no-archive: yes

7. Smartsaver Pro 3.0 - dpi question

8. PANNING an image

9. SmartSaver Pro and Win-XP, Pro?.............TIA

10. SmartSaver Pro

11. Ulead's SmartSaver Pro

12. Upgrading to SmartSaver Pro

13. SmartSaver Pro Feature...