ULEAD Video Studio 7 - Disc space requirements inaccurate

ULEAD Video Studio 7 - Disc space requirements inaccurate

Post by Michael S. Doer » Thu, 29 May 2003 08:51:37

I've been using this stuff for about two months now.  I've just about gotten
all my issues resolved, but I can't seem to solve this one annoying problem.
When I'm all done editing and I'm ready to burn a disk,  the estimate of the
file size to be burned seems way off.  This is a tremendous waste of time
since you have to wait through hours of rendering before you get a true file
size that is larger than you can burn onto a disk.  Changing to a lower
quality (lower kbps) doesn't always work.  What's wrong????

ULEAD Video Studio 7 - Disc space requirements inaccurate

Post by Jerry Jon » Fri, 30 May 2003 08:55:54

This estimate will vary depending on the video source. It is usually an
issue with variable bit rate.

Jerry Jones
http://www.jonesgroup.net

1. Pinnacle Studio 8 vs Ulead Video Studio 6

Maybe not the right place to ask this ? but before I go
pay money does anyone have any comments about
these two packages.
I'm currently using Studio SE that came "free" with
my new PC, and already pushing it's envelope in
a few places, although my requirement is only
for amateur home video stuff, nothing very
advanced!
Studio 8 seems to be getting some poor reports
in here at the moment, but then VS6 maybe no
better.
Cheers, David
(replies in here please)

2. 3D Animator Reps.

3. problem *.MPG (Ulead media studio 6.0 and Ulead media studio 6.5 incompatible)

4. Newbie Question: How to print out the contents of a scrollview

5. Animation and Ulead Video Studio

6. Question about GNUPLOT

7. Image quality on Ulead Video Studio

8. CSHOW: problems with cshow

9. Ulead Video Studio 7

10. ulead video studio 6 knippen sommigebeelden

11. Ulead Video Studio 4.0 se

12. Ulead Video Studio v. 6 Trial