VIO Driver Error in DVD MovieFactory

Post by Eric Hil » Wed, 20 Mar 2002 22:52:24

I upgraded to Windows 2000 this past weekend.  Now everytime I try to
load MovieFactory I get the following error:

"Load MPEG vio Driver Error"

"C:\Windows\All Users\Application Data\Ulead Systems\Ulead Video
Toolbox\1\ezstudio.ini"

I have tried uninstalling and re-installing.  When I install I let the
program install in the default path.  This also happens when I try to
run the trial version of DVD Workshop.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Dell 700Mhz
768RAM
10GB and 60GB hard drives

Eric Hill
Muscle Shoals, AL

Post by KS » Thu, 21 Mar 2002 14:44:44

>I upgraded to Windows 2000 this past weekend.  Now everytime I try to
>load MovieFactory I get the following error:

>"Load MPEG vio Driver Error"

>"C:\Windows\All Users\Application Data\Ulead Systems\Ulead Video
>Toolbox\1\ezstudio.ini"

>I have tried uninstalling and re-installing.  When I install I let the
>program install in the default path.  This also happens when I try to
>run the trial version of DVD Workshop.

>Any help would be greatly appreciated.

>Dell 700Mhz
>768RAM
>10GB and 60GB hard drives

>Eric Hill
>Muscle Shoals, AL

Check to make sure there is a trailing semicolon on the "path"
environment variable.

VIO Driver Error in DVD MovieFactory

Post by Eric Hil » Thu, 21 Mar 2002 22:36:17

Quote:

> Check to make sure there is a trailing semicolon on the "path"
> environment variable.

Where exactly is this?  In the ulead32.ini file?  I called Ulead last
night and they had me uninstall MovieFactory, delete the ulead32.ini
file, and then re-install MovieFactory.  That did not work.

Thanks for the reply...

Eric

VIO Driver Error in DVD MovieFactory

Post by KS » Sat, 23 Mar 2002 15:33:47

On Windows XP, go to control panel, system, advanced, environment
variables. I think it is in a similar place on Windows 2000.

>> Check to make sure there is a trailing semicolon on the "path"
>> environment variable.

>Where exactly is this?  In the ulead32.ini file?  I called Ulead last
>night and they had me uninstall MovieFactory, delete the ulead32.ini
>file, and then re-install MovieFactory.  That did not work.

>Thanks for the reply...

>Eric

VIO Driver Error in DVD MovieFactory

Post by Eric Hil » Sat, 23 Mar 2002 22:50:46

That did the trick.  Thanks for the reply.

Eric

Quote:> On Windows XP, go to control panel, system, advanced, environment

Post by KS » Sun, 24 Mar 2002 13:45:19

>That did the trick.  Thanks for the reply.

>Eric

>> On Windows XP, go to control panel, system, advanced, environment
>> variables. I think it is in a similar place on Windows 2000.

Your welcome!

1. Load mpeg vio driver error in DVD Picture Show

I installed DVD Picture Show (Win 98 SE) and cannot get it to run.
When I try to start it I get:

C:\PROGRAM FILES\ULEAD SYSTEMS\ULEAD DVPICTURESHOW\ulead.dat\DVDPS.ini

Then it says "some program components are missing, reinstall and try
again"

 I have read the previous posts in this group relating to path
problems and that does not seem to help.  It put this entry in my
autoexec:

SET Path=%PATH%;C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\ULEADS~1\MPEG;

I have downloaded and installed the 2 updates on the Ulead site:

DPSPatch98.exe   and  DVDPS_Patch_E.exe and that didn't help.  I also
downloaded and installed Direct X 8.1 from Microsoft (DX81eng.exe) and
that did not help.

Very frustrating, any help would be appreciated!

- Dave

2. Help Getting Started

3. DVD Moviefactory 2, capture PAL DVD??

4. Best Place to Get Apps.

5. "load mpeg vio driver error" in dvd movie factory

6. incriber

7. MovieFactory Copy to DVD Problems Help!

8. Simplest of questions: How do I draw a line?

9. Ulead DVD MovieFactory 2 - more problems

10. Ulead DVD MovieFactory video capture settings with ATI Radeon 7200

11. Ulead DVD MovieFactory & DirectX

12. DVD MovieFactory and DirectX7?

13. Encoding MPEG-2 with DVD MovieFactory