Making shaky clip still

Post by Lee Johnso » Sun, 29 Jun 2003 11:51:34

Gang,
I have a clip that has a lot of shakiness in it.  The guy taking it (ok it
was I) didn't turn on the stabilizer.  Is there a stabilizer available
somewhere that I can use on it in MSPro 7?

Thanks
Lee Johnson

Making shaky clip still

Post by Gareth Hard » Sun, 29 Jun 2003 20:04:38

Quote:> I have a clip that has a lot of shakiness in it.  The guy taking it (ok it
> was I) didn't turn on the stabilizer.  Is there a stabilizer available
> somewhere that I can use on it in MSPro 7?

www.dynapel.com

Making shaky clip still

Sure, 'SteadyHand'. Look at www.dynapel.de

Regards
R. Markovics

When replying by e-mail, please, address to