Component Designer.. HELP IT IS LOST... i can see items

Component Designer.. HELP IT IS LOST... i can see items

Post by mar » Sat, 14 Jun 2003 23:21:47

It was working fine and now when i hit component designer or hit f1o
choices dont come up

1. Help me I am lost

Hello all!  I am a senior in highschool and want to go into the field
of computer art.  I was wondering what some of you suggest doing?
Should I go to college or spend money on software to get used to.  I
enjoy making animations and will start making a game soon.  Where are
the jobs at now.  And for all you programmers out there.  About how
much do you make on average on a shareware game?
Thanks
Scott Mockensturm

2. Looking for books to buy...

3. Help I am Lost

4. Music Videos

5. HELP !! Graphic Designer Lost in NEW YORK

6. Lightwave Modeler Problems

7. Items in TOC lost when Pagemaker converted to PDF

8. Combining vector and raster data?

9. I am having trouble seeing on screen after a file has been

10. PSP7 ... am seeing my first bug

11. OT: Test to see if I am seen

12. Special components into a Menu Item

13. i am a lost baby in the technological advnaces of society