PI 8 vs. PSP 7

Post by Kazu Sat » Fri, 28 Feb 2003 23:42:21

Anyone can tell me the difference between Photo Impact 8 and Picture Shop
Pro 7? Which is better for novice/intermediate user and why?

PI 8 vs. PSP 7

Post by RAV » Sat, 01 Mar 2003 18:22:32

Try Paint Shop Pro Version 8 beta.

Quote:> Anyone can tell me the difference between Photo Impact 8 and Picture Shop
> Pro 7? Which is better for novice/intermediate user and why?

1. PI vs PSP

I would go with Paint Shop Pro for image enhancing, color correction, ect...
It's been touted as the next best thing to Photoshop (some say it's better).
For web graphics it's marginal. I don't do much in terms of image editing,
so I don't fire up PSP very often. PI has nice editing features, but like
you stated, it's much better at web graphics, ect... Keep in mind I'm fairly
new to PI so I may be underestimating things a bit. :)

Shad

2. New Year, New PC, New Error Message

3. RE vs Indigo vs GTX vs PI graphics

4. Babylon 5 modelers guild?

5. PI Wizardry vs. Skating thry PI

6. ?Maya 02/98 release and PA v.9.0 summer of '98 release?

7. Font rendering changes - PSP 7 vs. PSP 5

8. point light glow

9. psp 5 vs psp 6

10. PSP 5 vs PSP 6

11. PSP 8 or PI 8

12. Out In Left Field Again With PSP 6.2 and PI 5.0