DVD Movie Maker - video and audio not in sync

DVD Movie Maker - video and audio not in sync

Post by Leif Jense » Fri, 27 Jun 2003 17:15:51

I'm using the new trial version of DVD Movie Maker, but when I try to create
multi-volume S-VCD the audio and video is not in sync on the second disc -
the
first disc is ok, but the second the audio is about 30 seconds away from the
video.

Any suggestions ?

Leif

Post by Jerry Jon » Sat, 28 Jun 2003 01:00:30

> I'm using the new trial version of DVD Movie Maker

Do you mean the trial version of Ulead DVD MovieFactory 2 located
here...

http://www.ulead.com/dmf/trial.htm

?

Quote:> but when I try to create a
> multi-volume Super-VideoCD,
> the audio and video is not
> in sync on the second disc -
> the first disc is ok
> but on the second disc the audio
> is about 30 seconds away from the
> video.

Did you use source files with different attributes?

Something must have been done differently to explain the success on
the first disc as opposed to the problems on the second disc.

Jerry Jones
http://www.jonesgroup.net

DVD Movie Maker - video and audio not in sync

Post by Leif Jense » Sat, 28 Jun 2003 16:16:36

Quote:> > I'm using the new trial version of DVD Movie Maker

> Do you mean the trial version of Ulead DVD MovieFactory 2 located
> here...

> http://www.ulead.com/dmf/trial.htm

Yes, sorry- it's that one :)

Quote:> Did you use source files with different attributes?

> Something must have been done differently to explain the success on
> the first disc as opposed to the problems on the second disc.

No, I only use one source file, and letting DVD MovieFactory 2 split it up
into
2 discs.

Regards,
Leif
www.advicecom.dk

1. DVD PowerTools, Audio/Video not in sync

Since a few weeks I do dvds from several sources (camcorder, mpeg-,
avi-files,...) and I had no problems. But now, I have a new project.
Therefore I have imported a mpeg2-file and split it into 3 parts. But I
think, that PowerTools only create subclips for the parts. Than I have
defined some chapters and a menustructure. When I check the content as a
preview in PowerTools all things are very well. Video and Audio are exactly
in sync. But then, the dvd I have burned the audio runs behind the video.
Perhaps between a half of a second and one second. But constantly. I have
also tried to write the contant to the harddisk and burn it then with nero,
but nothing changes.
I have no more idea :-(
Thank you for your help.

Birger

2. ATI Ultra specs

3. DVD Movie Factory - Audio Not Supported Error Message

4. doubt

5. Ulead DVD Movie Factory II Video ToolBox Version Edits DVD-RAM

6. too many points??

7. DVD Movie Factory 2 Audio Synch problem

8. convert graphics to DOS

9. out of sync audio when capturing video on sgi 320

10. Sync Audio with Video clips

11. audio sync problems in ulead video studeo 6

12. Videostudio: Audio/Video out of sync

13. Ulead Video Studio 6.0 Audio Sync Problem