Converting NTSC SVCD to Pal SVCD with Video Studio 6

Converting NTSC SVCD to Pal SVCD with Video Studio 6

Post by Jae » Sat, 30 Nov 2002 02:15:22

Is it possible to Convert an NTSC SVCD to Pal SVCD with Video Studio
6?

1. Conversion between NTSC/PAL VCD/SVCD formats

If I already have a rendered movie in VCD NTSC format, is there anyway I can
burn a PAL VCD without rendering the movie again?
I don't think I can do this with VideoStudio 5, is there any other
ways/tools I can used?

2. *import dwg into max probs

3. How to create SVCD with Video Studio 5.0?

4. Dodgy CD ?

5. PAL SVCD Question.

6. Lightwave 5.0 - Intel

7. How to Convert Hitachi DVDCam movie file to SVCD

8. Is Suitcase 3.0 working?

9. 7500 video in: PAL/NTSC, S-Video

10. How do you include an SVCD viewer on the SVCD?

11. converting from PAL to NTSC

12. converting PAL to NTSC and back

13. VGA/PAL/NTSC PC VIDEO BOARDS